Popular Posts

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Rain




A bad review is even less important than whether it is raining in Patagonia.
Iris Murdoch

A friend is always good to have, but a lover's kiss is better than angels raining down on me.
Dave Matthews

A lot of fun stuff happens when you go out on a bike compared to when you're in a car. You're more in the environment. It's enjoyable. Even when It's raining It's still fun.
Stone Gossard

Don't take your toys inside just because it's raining.
Cher

Good writing is supposed to evoke sensation in the reader - not the fact that it is raining, but the feeling of being rained upon.
E. L. Doctorow

How ironic, to be my last game that I ever played would be against Dan in a Super Bowl. The thing I always was afraid of was playing in a Super Bowl when it was raining. I can't throw a wet ball.
John Elway

I don't want to go to the Bahamas on holiday. I hate islands. I want to go to Brittany, where it's cold and raining, and there's nothing fancy about it.
Julie Delpy

I enjoy some physical stuff. But if I had a choice between playing a scene where it's raining, it's terribly cold, I'm wet and I'm being drowned and playing a scene with dinosaur eggs in a laboratory, I'd probably take the latter. It's warmer and generally more comfortable!
Sam Neill

I just wanna get to the end of the day without it raining.
Campbell Scott

I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining.  

Groucho Marx

I've always said that one night, I'm going to find myself in some field somewhere, I'm standing on grass, and it's raining, and I'm with the person I love, and I know I'm at the very point I've been dreaming of getting to.
Drew Barrymore

If it was raining soup, the Irish would go out with forks.
Brendan Behan

If one can stick to the training throughout the many long years, then will power is no longer a problem. It's raining? That doesn't matter. I am tired? That's besides the point. It's simply that I just have to.
Emil Zatopek

If you're trying to get someone who's sick with a fever off of a submarine and it's cold and raining outside, the only way in and out of a submarine, generally, is through a fairly narrow hatch.
Laurel Clark

In London, the weather would affect me negatively. I react strongly to light. If it is cloudy and raining, there are clouds and rain in my soul.
Jerzy Kosinski

It's hard when you see a scene where it's raining, and we have the rain machine, and you see it for 5 minutes, but that scene takes all day to shoot, and you do it with rain, and the dry off, and go back and do it again.
Morris Chestnut

It's raining my soul, it's raining, but it's raining dead eyes.
Guillaume Apollinaire

Know how to drive safely when it's raining or when it's snowing. The two conditions are different.
Marilyn vos Savant

My eyes went blank, and I stared off, and the music started. It was raining, and the sun was shining at the same time, and there were these big bay windows, and there was the blue in the sky, and the sun on the trees, and it was drizzling.
Al Jarreau

Remember even though the outside world might be raining, if you keep on smiling the sun will soon show its face and smile back at you.
Anna Lee

The best thing one can do when it's raining is to let it rain.
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

No comments:

Post a Comment